Important Information About the Play Therapy Online Training and System Requirements:
- Want to get credited with the hours of Play Therapy training for PD/OPD/CPD/CE Hours? As part of the online training you will be required to complete quizzes to confirm completion of the training material for the course and /or workshops and to receive a Certificate of Attendance. You will need to have a minimum of a 75% pass rate with the quizzes and there is the opportunity to redo quizzes. The quizzes are also designed to reinforce learning.
- How long you have to complete the training: Workshop 1 (8 hours): 2 months to complete the training from the date you register/enrol Workshops 1 and 2 (18.5 hours): 4 months to complete the training from the date you register/enrol Child Centered Play Therapy Online Course (24 hours): Workshops 1, 2 and 3: Six months to complete the training from the date you register/enrol. You can start your training at any point in that time frame and the quizzes must be successfully completed within these time frames to receive credit for the Play Therapy Online/Non-Contact Training hours and a Certificate of Attendance - this is sent by email to you. Please note: The Play Therapy training we offer does not award a qualification or registration or certification as a Play Therapist but offers high quality professional development and continuing education in Play Therapy.
- Please note: Play Therapy credit with the Association for Play Therapy (APT) will not be awarded to non-mental health professionals.
- If there are technical issues with the videos or audio presentations that are streamed through international groups, an extension will be given for completion of the training.
Video and Audio System Requirements:
Please find information here about the system requirements for listening to the audio presentations and viewing the videos. The audio and video presentations are online and these are not downloadable. They can be listened to/viewed online on a computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, iPod, tablet or android and the computer, laptop or device needs to have one of the following:
- Google Chrome - Latest release or previous major version Recommended for our training:
- Safari - Version 9.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox - Latest release or previous major version
- Internet Explorer - version 9.0 and higher
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
As the training offered by the Play Therapy Online Training Academy is non-contact / online training that after registration in the Child Centered Play Therapy Online Course is available to access, no refunds are given. Should there be technical issues with the training, these will be attended to as quickly as possible and additional time will be given to registrants to complete the training. Should the unlikely situation arise where the training was cancelled, those registered for the training and still completing it, will be given a full refund of the training fee paid.
Grievance and Complaints Process:
Should there be a grievance or a complaint, this needs to be addressed to Jewel Janan, Director of the Play Therapy Online Training Academy by email: email@example.com As much detail as possible about the nature of the grievance or complaint needs to be provided in writing and we will attempt to resolve this as quickly as we can. If we are unable to reach a resolution, the matter will be referred to our Training Review Panel to further work towards agreement and resolution. A final decision will be made within 30 business days of receiving any concerns in writing.